Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm going to Haiti!!!

Hi this is Cindy...posting for Gaylinn. Gaylinn can't figure this thing out so I'm posting on her behalf. I plan to teach my cute nieces so that they can update family info.

Gaylinn is going to Haiti to help the people there. Gaylinn is a great nurse and has a lot of skills that are needed right now. She felt that this is where she needed to be. She will be there for three weeks. She leaves on January 26th. We are worried for her but feel calm peace. We are all God's children and we need to serve where we can and love our brothers and sisters.

My mom will be with Gaylinn too! As I talked with Gaylinn she said that the comfort she has right now comes from my mom's favorite song "Put Your Shoulder To The Wheel" which keeps coming to her mind.

We will keep you posted on the adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment