Hi everyone!!! Yep this is my first post. Cindy has been trying to help me with this crazy thing, but it kept deleting my account and not linking to anyone elses blog. How frustrating!!!! I hate it when computers are smarter than you. I am sitting here taking a break from writing my 30 page research paper, UGH!!!! I can usually bull ---- my way through a 3-5 page, but this is a pain in my butt.
Katelyn just left for prom-She was gorgeous! Dallin left for his overnight boyscout camp and McKenna is working at the baseball snack bar. I only have Skylie home and I am hoping to get some more done on my paper.
I have been reading everyones blogs and they are cute. What a great way to stay in touch with everyone. I love it!!!
When are we going to have a Bardsley grandkid reunion?????
No comments:
Post a Comment